45 Day Return/Exchange Policy
We want you to love your purchase! If you have changed your mind, we will gladly assist with a refund or exchange within 45 days of purchase, provided the returned item/s are unworn, in original condition, with the tags intact and with a valid proof of purchase.
In the interest of hygiene and for your protection, we DO NOT accept exchanges or provide refunds on pierced earrings, jewellery sets containing earrings and hair accessories.
Unfortunately, we do not provide return labels for any type of returns.
What is covered in our 45 day full coverage Return/Exchange Policy.
We make the best efforts to ensure that all orders are carefully inspected by our staff for damages and defects prior to leaving the warehouse.
MISS D JEWELRY is responsible for return postage fees and replacement fees.
1. You have received faulty/defective items, damaged item received due to rough delivery or wrong order or item (s) have been sent to you.
2. Crystals are falling off or paint is chipping, etc. We will only exchange the item(s) for the same product, or for item(s) or equal or lesser value.
What is covered in our 45 day limited coverage Return/Exchange Policy.
Customer is responsible for shipping and handling charges for the exchanged item (s). MISS D JEWELRY is not responsible for shipping and handling fees.
1. You chose the wrong size bracelet(s) or ring(s).
2. Personal Reasons due to changed mind, personal taste, etc. Change of mind returns do not apply to pierced earrings, jewellery sets containing earrings and hair accessories due to hygiene reasons.
We will not provide refunds or exchanges on these:
1. Miss D Jewelry is not responsible for careless wear or storage of pieces.
2. We do not accept “change of mind” exchanges or refunds for items purchased on SALE.
3. Products are exposed to corrosive substances or damaging chemicals. These chemicals include, but are not limited to, Liquid Silver Polish, Pools, Hot Tubs, and Spas. Oxidized silver are easily damaged.
4. Silver pieces are given detail by oxidation, overtime, they may appear black. To remove this, please clean with the silver polishing cloth to return its original look.
Return Service Procedure:
You must email customer service within three days to request the return or exchange, any claims made after 3 business days will NOT be accepted. To proceed with your claim, please include a brief description of the issue and a picture of the faulty/incorrect items and send it to here. We will fully inspect all the proofs provided before a refund or exchange can be issued.
In order for us to send out your correct items, we require the incorrect jewels to be sent back to our warehouse.
Once a request to return the item has been approved, you will receive an e-mail notification.
Pack your item(s) securely and include your order number or tax invoice as a reference.
Ship your item(s)*
*For all returns, we recommend that you use your own trackable and insured shipping method. All return parcels remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by MISS D JEWELRY. We do not have control over extra postage fees as they vary from package to package.
Once MISS D JEWELRY has received and validated your returned Products, we will send you an email to confirm the validation. Your refund will then be processed by MISS D JEWELRY and confirmed to you by email. Returns will be processed within 3 business days of receipt of your item(s). You will receive an email notification once your return is processed. Please note that payment processing is beyond our control and it may take up to 7-10 additional business days for the funds to be credited to your account used during checkout.
Some of our jewellery are made of Precious and Semi-Precious stones hence they are delicate and they should be treated with care.
Always use a soft polishing cloth to effectively clean your jewellery.
Always store each piece separately and the best way to store your necklaces is to hang them.
Always remove your jewellery before swimming, bathing, doing household chores or even workouts.
Never apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or body lotion before wearing your jewellery as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
Avoid contact with sharp objects, perfumes, chlorine, hairspray and harsh chemicals.
Avoid direct sunlight or extreme heat as it can tarnish the finish of your jewellery.